This Course is Designed for:The NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting is designed for all individuals regardless of their previous shooting experience.
What to Expect:
What You'll Learn:
- Gun safety rules
- Proper operation of revolvers and semi-automatic pistols
- Ammunition knowledge and selection
- Pistol selection and storage
- Shooting fundamentals
- Pistol inspection and maintenance
- Marksmanship, and shooting range safety
Additionally, students will complete live fire training and a nationally standardized shooting qualification while on the range with an NRA Certified Instructor.
- The NRA Guide: Basics of Pistol Shooting handbook
- Completion of a Basics of Pistol Shooting Student Examination
- Course completion certificate bearing the signature of the NRA Secretary and your NRA Certified Instructor